Hello pc.com

Stop by and say Hello.
Tom Jones
Another Ballarat Barkeep

Hello pc.com

Post by Tom Jones »

Hello,
I'm Tom Jones II from Trona, CA....I stumbled across this site/forum after searching for the FOB (Friends Of Briggs) web site....No Luck...well anyway it was a great find...I have read what I think is the larger part of the content on the forum and everything on the site....GREAT JOB!!! well a little about me...I'm 22 and have lived in Trona the better part of my life...my family moved to Ballarat in 1969 Paul, Lillian,Nick,Tammy and my dad Tom Sr.. the kids did their best to escape at an early age but grandma and grandpa were there till 1984...the year I decided to show up...lol.........anyway if your in Ballarat in the store you can still see the markings of grandpas great artistic skills with the name of Jones on the floor........so that is a small start to me and hope to meet all of you out on the trails.....

Tom
LarryW
Trailer Trash
Rig: 78 K5 Blazer

Post by LarryW »

Welcome Tom! Hope you enjoy the place! I'll be at PSR this Thursday and will be in Homewood Canyon on Saturday...
Beatty Lady
Panamint Valley Old Timer
Rig: "Pearl", a 2014 Toyota FJ

Post by Beatty Lady »

:wave: Welcome Tom, you sure have found the right place.. this is a regular hotbed of Ballarat fans.
And no doubt we'll all be looking for the Jones graffiti on the floor next time we're out there! :D

Kit
AndyR
Panamint Valley Miner Emeritus
Rig: Raptor

Post by AndyR »

Hi Tom,
welcome to the place. Like Larry, I'll be in Panamint Springs, Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun also.

Andy
"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you." --Anonymous
Tom Jones
Another Ballarat Barkeep

Post by Tom Jones »

Beatty Lady wrote::wave: Welcome Tom, you sure have found the right place.. this is a regular hotbed of Ballarat fans.
And no doubt we'll all be looking for the Jones graffiti on the floor next time we're out there! :D

Kit
The graffiti is actually the tile on the floor!!!! they have tried removing it...but somebody said something about...surplus Navy glue???
Dezdan
Tree Hugger

Post by Dezdan »

Nice Avatar! Colter Spring, right?
Death-Valley.net - Death Valley Related Forums
"The Internet is full of false information." ~Ben Franklin
Do you really think that I started this thread to look at your Gay Bacon? - SWR
Tom Jones
Another Ballarat Barkeep

Post by Tom Jones »

I belive so......at the top of South Park....That is John Gossett in the picture...Bill's son....We had a he!! of a time getting past the ice..(it was a few years ago) about an hour and a half, the start of a flat tire..nothing a plug wouldn't fix at the top of the pass that drops down into Rita's in Plesent Canyon...and our last hoooo raahhh....was sliding down the back side in the ice with the doors open ready to bail.... I've got a lot more that I will get posted up....

Tom
Dezdan
Tree Hugger

Post by Dezdan »

Been there done that with the ice there! So much fun! :lol:
Death-Valley.net - Death Valley Related Forums
"The Internet is full of false information." ~Ben Franklin
Do you really think that I started this thread to look at your Gay Bacon? - SWR
Bill Gossett
Panamint Valley Prospector

Post by Bill Gossett »

Welcome Tom. Yeah, you found a great website here. Watch out though, it's very addicting.
David_Bricker
PSR Fire Marshall
Rig: Gomer - '95 XJ, kind of.

Post by David_Bricker »

Bill Gossett wrote:Watch out though, it's very addicting.
Does that explain why I get the shakes when I haven't looged on for a day? :evil:

Also, Welcome, Tom. This is indeed a great site, with many great folks!

David Bricker / SYR