Great Site!!

Stop by and say Hello.
Post Reply
Guest

Great Site!!

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:58 pm

Well I have to say. I come here a lot. I think this is a great site and I love the videos. I love the last clip in the Decent video. That last slide down the water fall is always a pucker factor 10 for me in my Jeep. Well, I should say WAS>>> I sure hope they allow vehicle access back to the canyon someday

User avatar
B-Spec
Panamint Valley Prospector
Posts: 10982
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:55 pm
Rig: 2001 TJ, 2005 Xterra, 2013 TDI, 2015 TDI 1999 Subaru STI
Location: Area 54

Re: Great Site!!

Post by B-Spec » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:59 pm

Anonymous wrote:Well I have to say. I come here a lot. I think this is a great site and I love the videos. I love the last clip in the Decent video. That last slide down the water fall is always a pucker factor 10 for me in my Jeep. Well, I should say WAS>>> I sure hope they allow vehicle access back to the canyon someday
Sorry man.. I forgot to log in... This was my post...

Chris

User avatar
Panamint Charlie
Head Janitor
Posts: 5205
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:37 pm
Location: is everything

Re: Great Site!!

Post by Panamint Charlie » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:11 pm

Anonymous wrote: That last slide down the water fall is always a pucker factor 10 for me in my Jeep.
I agree, especially with a short wheelbase Jeep. I've heard of Jeeps going end-over on the fall. I have a bit more weight behind the rear wheels to I never thought too much about it.

User avatar
Panamint Charlie
Head Janitor
Posts: 5205
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:37 pm
Location: is everything

Re: Great Site!!

Post by Panamint Charlie » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:14 pm

B-Spec wrote: Sorry man.. I forgot to log in... This was my post...

Chris
You don't have to register or log in if you don't want. You can just put your name in the user field on the post. Otherwise it shows as Guest.

User avatar
B-Spec
Panamint Valley Prospector
Posts: 10982
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:55 pm
Rig: 2001 TJ, 2005 Xterra, 2013 TDI, 2015 TDI 1999 Subaru STI
Location: Area 54

Post by B-Spec » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:16 pm

Well now it remembers me so it won't happen again I promise!!!.. :D
desert4wd wrote:Sometimes you have to put up with nature's extremes to get away from peoples extremes...

User avatar
B-Spec
Panamint Valley Prospector
Posts: 10982
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:55 pm
Rig: 2001 TJ, 2005 Xterra, 2013 TDI, 2015 TDI 1999 Subaru STI
Location: Area 54

Re: Great Site!!

Post by B-Spec » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 pm

I was trying to dig up the oldest post and I think I found it.. LOL
desert4wd wrote:Sometimes you have to put up with nature's extremes to get away from peoples extremes...

User avatar
David_Bricker
PSR Fire Marshall
Posts: 8698
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:42 am
Rig: Gomer - '95 XJ, kind of.
Location: Newark Valley, NY for a while

Re: Great Site!!

Post by David_Bricker » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 pm

I'd say you succeeded!!! When I first saw this, I wondered how a guest managed to post!

So, you've got a bit of time on your hands? :lol:

David Bricker / SYR

Post Reply