It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: This is a test
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:59 pm 
Offline
Another Ballarat Barkeep

Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:59 pm
Posts: 53
Oh good times!
I was so worried all the history here would be lost forever. Maybe I'll reread the Indian Ranch thread again. Thank you so much for getting one of the best forums on the interwebs back up and going.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a test
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:38 pm 
Offline
Another Ballarat Barkeep

Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:24 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Central Coast, Calif.
Thank you Eric!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a test
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:05 pm 
Offline
PSR Fire Marshall
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:42 am
Posts: 8608
Location: Newark Valley, NY
Gini Pete wrote:
Oh good times!
I was so worried all the history here would be lost forever. Maybe I'll reread the Indian Ranch thread again. Thank you so much for getting one of the best forums on the interwebs back up and going.


Fortunately, the data was never in jeopardy. It was simply the access to the database, and because of conflicting operating systems and bulletin board levels, the access was prohibited.

David Bricker / PSR


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a test
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:23 am 
Offline
Still Looking for Slim
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:37 am
Posts: 24
Location: Netherlands
Finally, I read a lot and post little, but glad the forum is back up!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a test
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:52 pm 
Offline
Trailer Trash
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:51 am
Posts: 15092
Location: Central Nevada
AndyR wrote:
LarryW wrote:
badtux wrote:
And the logo is back :).


And so am I... :camping:


I heard you'd perished under the boot of the DVNP Rangers for infractions unbecoming a miner!


As far as I know there are no more rangers in Death Valley...

_________________
Home is where you park it. Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a test
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:15 am 
Offline
Panamint City Resident

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:57 pm
Posts: 629
Location: Alberta Canada
Welcome back. We missed you.

_________________
Bob VE6RLS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a test
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:54 pm 
Offline
Trailer Trash
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:51 am
Posts: 15092
Location: Central Nevada
Hey Bob... Just needed to take a little break I guess. Good to be here.

_________________
Home is where you park it. Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a test
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline
Flea-Bitten Desert Rat
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:26 pm
Posts: 251
Location: Panamint Springs Resort, CA
LarryW wrote:
AndyR wrote:
LarryW wrote:
badtux wrote:
And the logo is back :).


And so am I... :camping:


I heard you'd perished under the boot of the DVNP Rangers for infractions unbecoming a miner!


As far as I know there are no more rangers in Death Valley...



Uhhhhh.....say what? Deff lots of rangers here in DV.

_________________
Noah Bricker / Panama City Beach, FL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a test
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:55 pm 
Offline
Panamint Valley Miner Emeritus

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:00 pm
Posts: 4640
Location: Winnemucca, NV
Maybe Larry’s talking about FORD Rangers ... :mrgreen:

_________________
D.A. Wright
~When You Live in Nevada, "just down the road" is anywhere in the line of sight within the curvature of the earth.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a test
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:26 pm 
Offline
Trailer Trash
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:51 am
Posts: 15092
Location: Central Nevada
Noah_Bricker wrote:
LarryW wrote:
AndyR wrote:
LarryW wrote:
badtux wrote:
And the logo is back :).


And so am I... :camping:


I heard you'd perished under the boot of the DVNP Rangers for infractions unbecoming a miner!


As far as I know there are no more rangers in Death Valley...



Uhhhhh.....say what? Deff lots of rangers here in DV.


LOL I've only seen one ranger in DV my whole life. And he retired.

_________________
Home is where you park it. Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a test
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:25 pm 
Offline
Panamint Valley Prospector
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:55 pm
Posts: 10970
Location: Area 54
LarryW wrote:
Noah_Bricker wrote:
LarryW wrote:
AndyR wrote:
LarryW wrote:
badtux wrote:
And the logo is back :).


And so am I... :camping:


I heard you'd perished under the boot of the DVNP Rangers for infractions unbecoming a miner!


As far as I know there are no more rangers in Death Valley...



Uhhhhh.....say what? Deff lots of rangers here in DV.


LOL I've only seen one ranger in DV my whole life. And he retired.


DV is where all the new Rangers come fresh out of the academy to get their feet wet until something better comes along. There are no Rangers in the park that know anything about the park. lol

_________________
desert4wd wrote:
Sometimes you have to put up with nature's extremes to get away from peoples extremes...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a test
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:21 pm 
Offline
Another Ballarat Barkeep

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 89
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Whew, that was close. My next trip was about to happen w/o my favorite site being up.
Saw the picture of the Southpark bridge repair, Ugh. Looks like the destroyed a fun section to turn it into a fire road.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a test
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:18 pm 
Offline
Flea-Bitten Desert Rat
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:26 pm
Posts: 251
Location: Panamint Springs Resort, CA
The rest of the road is relatively unchanged. Chicken rock is still there, the lower switch backs are a little smoother, but the road is still bumpy and rocky most of the way.

_________________
Noah Bricker / Panama City Beach, FL


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group