Great Layout!!

Stop by and say Hello.
B-Spec
Panamint Valley Prospector
Rig: 2001 TJ,2005 Xterra,2013 TDI,2015 TDI, 1999 STI, 21 Jetta

Great Layout!!

Post by B-Spec »

I love the new layout you made. It is perfect. Way to go!!!

Chris
desert4wd wrote:Sometimes you have to put up with nature's extremes to get away from peoples extremes...
jamessel
Panamint Valley Miner Emeritus
Rig: Moped

Re: Great Layout!!

Post by jamessel »

there .................
now this is no longer the oldest unanswered post on the forum.
I'll go get that beer now.
B-Spec

Post by B-Spec »

If I remember I think that is when the theme went to Blue.. Not to sure.. I lived in Utah back then.. LOL!
desert4wd wrote:Sometimes you have to put up with nature's extremes to get away from peoples extremes...
LarryW
Trailer Trash
Rig: 78 K5 Blazer

Post by LarryW »

B-Spec wrote:If I remember I think that is when the theme went to Blue.. Not to sure.. I lived in Utah back then.. LOL!
Oh crap this was way back in the beginning. I think I only had around a thousand posts LOL...
jamessel

Post by jamessel »

LarryW wrote:
B-Spec wrote:If I remember I think that is when the theme went to Blue.. Not to sure.. I lived in Utah back then.. LOL!
Oh crap this was way back in the beginning. I think I only had around a thousand posts LOL...
Larry you have the 2nd oldest posted unanswered
desert4wd
Rig: 2005 Jeep

Post by desert4wd »

Relying on you guys to answer, how long has this BB been up? I remember checking it out then sitting on my duff for quite a long time before joining in. It was a natural choice since the other boards seemed "congested" with less appealing talk. Or something....lol. Anyways, somewhere down the road, sign up info was lost and we were given new "registered" dates. I do like the layout though.
Doug
K7FWD
B-Spec wrote:I don't do trails to prove anything.. I do them because I enjoy it. I could care less about proving anything to anyone..
Not much to offer these days since I'm cleaning out the flickr (photo site) because of high pricing.
Older Fling and Haul stuff (up to about 2008): http://www.pv.desert4wd.com/
Maybe a few things here still but I haven't updated for a couple years.: http://www.desert4wd.com/
D.A. Wright
Rig: 2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5

Post by D.A. Wright »

Perusing the member list and sorting them by join date, the board became active about the last days of July, 2005. Funny ... the board's namesake wasn't the first to join ... :mrgreen:
D.A. Wright
~When You Live in Nevada, "just down the road" is anywhere in the line of sight within the curvature of the earth.
B-Spec

Post by B-Spec »

D.A. Wright wrote:Perusing the member list and sorting them by join date, the board became active about the last days of July, 2005. Funny ... the board's namesake wasn't the first to join ... :mrgreen:
Well the reason being Charlie set it up as a guest book at first. There were no forums when I first signed up so I had to register in order for Charlie to activate me as Admin so I could set it all up.. I think Dezdan was also part of the very begining as well. I can't remember that far back... lol
jamessel

Post by jamessel »

B-Spec wrote: well. I can't remember that far back... lol
I bet you can't remember yesterday

and I bet you...............oh! wait I forgot the 2nd question, never mind
LarryW
Trailer Trash
Rig: 78 K5 Blazer

Post by LarryW »

jamessel wrote:
LarryW wrote:
Larry you have the 2nd oldest posted unanswered
Oh dang that is an old photo of me. It was actually a daylight skydive but was edited. When that photo was taken and then edited, my friend in Santa Barbara had just gotten his first PC and was playing with the photo editor. He sent that photo to me via 28.8kbs modem which at the time was the hottest thing you could get. 56K had not come out yet. We only had dial up and you got booted every 20 minutes.

Here is the original to that photo...
Attachments
onlylarry.jpg
onlylarry.jpg (26.81 KiB) Viewed 15805 times