Just wanted to say Hi again

Stop by and say Hello.
wrongway
Still Looking for Slim

Just wanted to say Hi again

Post by wrongway »

Have been on site and posted before but for the past several years I have been a lurker. (is that a word) but when I tried to log on there was no record of the used name so I had to register.
Panamint Valley is my wife and myself s favorite place to go. We were the co- chairs of PVD 03,04, and have been involved with the event since 97. We also lead the So. Park Cyn trip when the Cherokee went over the side in 09. We try to do Easter and at least one other trip a year. We are having the first PVD planning mtg today.
Wrongway
AndyR
Panamint Valley Miner Emeritus
Rig: Raptor

Re: Just wanted to say Hi again

Post by AndyR »

Hi there and welcome, good to have another fellow PVD'er here. That now makes at least 3 of the PVD trail leaders here (yourselves, Jim & myself).

Andy
"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you." --Anonymous
David_Bricker
PSR Fire Marshall
Rig: Gomer - '95 XJ, kind of.

Post by David_Bricker »

Welcome back! I've never made it out to PVD (probably won't - too many people), but thanks for leading trail runs. That can be daunting in the least.

Stick around this time! :-)

David Bricker / SYR
AndyR
Panamint Valley Miner Emeritus
Rig: Raptor

Post by AndyR »

David_Bricker wrote:Welcome back! I've never made it out to PVD (probably won't - too many people), but thanks for leading trail runs. That can be daunting in the least.

Stick around this time! :-)

David Bricker / SYR
But you could make a donation to Cal4Wheel in the amount of the PVD fees :mrgreen:
"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you." --Anonymous
David_Bricker
PSR Fire Marshall
Rig: Gomer - '95 XJ, kind of.

Post by David_Bricker »

AndyR wrote:
But you could make a donation to Cal4Wheel in the amount of the PVD fees :mrgreen:
True that. But I am am due-paying member of Cal4Wheel at least!

David Bricker / SYR