Thanks

Stop by and say Hello.
old Tom
Still Looking for Slim

Thanks

Post by old Tom »

Thanks for "activating" me and for this forum. I have visited this site, and its predesessor, many times in the past and have really enjoy its content. I love the Death Valley back county and have visited it many times since the mid 1990's. I am saddened that since then some of the roads have been closed. I have been to some places, such as Buttte Valley, many times, others only once or twice. I have an old, fairly capable 4x4 that has taken me, my wife, my daughters, my grandchildren, friend's children and others on wonderful adventures in the region. I hope to continue this for many years to come.

I will try to contribute by posting something once in awhile. But if I don't often enough, please don't "deactivate" me. Once again, thanks.
sasquah
Panamint Valley Old Timer
Rig: 78 CJ5

Re: Thanks

Post by sasquah »

Hey old Tom, Pretty ruff crowd here but I will throw out the welcome mat even if a bit new myself. Welcome aboard!
Alan, aka sasquah
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Will Rogers
David_Bricker
PSR Fire Marshall
Rig: Gomer - '95 XJ, kind of.

Re: Thanks

Post by David_Bricker »

Welcome, Tom. I think you'll find us pretty easy to get along with. There are a few cantankerous ones (not me, of course!), but everyone gets along well. Please read the forum guidelines in this section. We welcome hearing from you, and will try not to deactivate you :-)

We do, from time to time, cull folks that have registered but never contributed. It is simply a matter of keeping the number of members to an accurate count of those that actually participate.

David Bricker / SYR