Lurking no more....first post!

Stop by and say Hello.
xterracamper
Still Looking for Slim
Rig: 2010 Nissan Xterra OFF-ROAD

Lurking no more....first post!

Post by xterracamper »

Howdy all..... have thoroughly enjoyed reading many posts and decided to chime in and say hello. I enjoy exploring the desert whenever I can. I have family in the Owens Valley and I feel that being in the middle of nowhere is kinda in my blood! I'm not sure if it's the solitude, or the jets(I'm an airplane nut)....whatever it is....the desert does call to me....

Austin
...From the western edge of the I.E.
David_Bricker
PSR Fire Marshall
Rig: Gomer - '95 XJ, kind of.

Re: Lurking no more....first post!

Post by David_Bricker »

Welcome to the forum, Austin! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

I'm also an airplane nut, whether watching them or flying on them most every week. Though some of this board (hush Rubi) would say I'm just nuts!

Be sure to take some time and read the forum guidelines. We're a friendly bunch, and we look forward to your contributions to the conversations!

David Bricker / SYR
Norman Johnson
Panamint Valley Miner Emeritus
Rig: "60 Willys wagon

Re: Lurking no more....first post!

Post by Norman Johnson »

Welcome aboard. We love trip reports about almost anywhere in the desert. It doesn't have to be the DV area. And don't forget to post the pictures.

NJ
"You can't tell by watching a bunch of mules rolling in the dust which one can fart the loudest." Sherman Wilhelm

"In case you should ever get the idea you'd like to be a prospector or miner, remember, you don't have to be crazy, but it would help a lot." Jack Mitchell, DOD 10-28-1954