Hello from welbyv

Stop by and say Hello.
welbyv
Still Looking for Slim

Hello from welbyv

Post by welbyv »

Ok, hows this for a voice from the past!!! I know, I know, its been a loooooong time since I have been on here! Just wanted to let all of you know that I am alive and well!
The last couple of years have really taken a my life in a different path and have kept me extremely busy, so my internet, and unfortunately my DV time, to a hault. All for good causes though. Married, baby, and a new house as well as a new position with my job have really kept me going. Heck, I even had to sell my Rubicon and buy a Yukon for the family! Shoot, even that just changed. Sold all that and bought the wife a new car and myself a GMC pickup! So, at least I can come out that way now and really hope to come out to Panamint this fall. I so look forward to seeing many of you. David knows of some of the projects I have been involved with and has been a huge help.
I also wanted to let you all know, that although I havent been on here, or around at all for that matter, you have been on my mind. In the past, I got to know many of you and look forward to my family meeting with you.
Thanks for keeping this great site going! Miss you all, Mark.
Get Out There!!
David_Bricker
PSR Fire Marshall
Rig: Gomer - '95 XJ, kind of.

Re: Hello from welbyv

Post by David_Bricker »

Good to hear you're still kicking, Mark. Congrats on the wife, house and baby.

Yeah, things can get very hectic sometimes. I've been missing DV something awful this year as well.

David Bricker / SYR-DFW
LarryW
Trailer Trash
Rig: 78 K5 Blazer

Re: Hello from welbyv

Post by LarryW »

Howdy Mark.. So that's what happened to you...

What a trade eh? Give up your whole life and all your toys to become a husband, father and provider. Maybe that's why men get so mad when the divorce hits.

Congrats.... :beerchug:

(I think)