Greetings

Stop by and say Hello.
gahills
Still Looking for Slim

Greetings

Post by gahills »

Coming out to Death Valley and the Panamint Mtns, April 3rd-10th. It's "Masters Week" in Augusta, GA and we all have Spring Break that week... My husband, Steve, and I have been coming to the S. California, Nevada and Utah area any chance we can for the past several years. The folks I work with have thrown up their hands, because of my random comments about the desert. I can't stop telling them about what a wonderful place the Mojave is...
I am a librarian and have geodes, desert pictures (from our trips), and books about the desert prominently displayed in our media center. For the past month I've had maps (topo) of the west lying out on the tables...
Enjoying reading these posts!!
thanks,
Jo
B-Spec
Panamint Valley Prospector
Rig: 2001 TJ,2005 Xterra,2013 TDI,2015 TDI, 1999 STI, 21 Jetta

Re: Greetings

Post by B-Spec »

Welcome to the board.. Sounds like you are a dedicated desert enthusiast.. :mrgreen: :camping:
desert4wd wrote:Sometimes you have to put up with nature's extremes to get away from peoples extremes...
David_Bricker
PSR Fire Marshall
Rig: Gomer - '95 XJ, kind of.

Re: Greetings

Post by David_Bricker »

Welcome! Be sure to read the forum guidelines, and you should consider stopping by Panamint Springs Resort on the weekend. We are having our Spring Fling April 9-11. A number of us will be there earlier. My son and I will be there by Tuesday. Look us up!

You can find more info about Spring Fling in the Trip Planning section.