Newby here, glad to be here

Stop by and say Hello.
RickM
Still Looking for Slim

Newby here, glad to be here

Post by RickM »

Hello all, I'm glad to have found this great forum via Cat's website; I have been ghost-towning and mine-exploring since early 1970's. I have lots of stories to tell of places in San Diego County, Imperial County, Riverside County, San Bernardino & Kern Counties, Inyo County,Mono, Sierra & Plumas Counties; and then most of northern Nevada especially Pershing, Washoe,Lyon, Storey, Churchill & Nye Counties. Also some of the mining areas near Yuma Arizona like Red Cloud,Castle Dome, Las Flores & Fortuna.There were a few other spots I visited in western Washington and northern Baja California. Some of this exploring was busy with drywashing for gold. I can blame my parents for starting this hobby when they took me from San Diego to Death Valley in 1973 when I was just 11. :D
LarryW
Trailer Trash
Rig: 78 K5 Blazer

Re: Newby here, glad to be here

Post by LarryW »

Welcome Rick. Any friend of Cat's is a friend of mine. Hope to meet you sometime. :beerchug:
David_Bricker
PSR Fire Marshall
Rig: Gomer - '95 XJ, kind of.

Post by David_Bricker »

Welcome to the board! Hope you'll share some of your stories with us. Be sure to read the forum rules, and we look forward to having you participate.

David Bricker / SYR
Panamint Charlie
Head Janitor

Post by Panamint Charlie »

Hey, you made it in! Glad it worked.

Welcome to the board!