Greetings!

Stop by and say Hello.
Boondocks 4993
Still Looking for Slim
Rig: CRF 450x, BD kit, IMS 4 gallon tank, Race Tech suspension

Greetings!

Post by Boondocks 4993 »

Good day! A link to your site was sent to me by an associate as we are planning a Death Valley ride for late February 2010. Myself and an estimated 9 other responsible dual sport motorcycle riders are trailering down to the Furnace Creek Campground and will be spending the the next 5 days exploring the area on day rides. We rode in the Black Rock this June and wanted to plan a ride to get us out of the Nor Cal snow in late winter. 3 friends rode Death Valley last February and had a great time... and saw a few sights. We're hoping to expand on their trip by doing research and asking locals/frequent visitors for some assistance. I assure you that we are responsible riders (all adults), licensed, insured, and riding registered dual sport bikes. Any information or suggestions on places or things that we should be sure to see would be GREATLY appreciated. I would also be more than willing to exchange information to any of you who decide to visit Nor-Cal for the same purposes (including fishing, fly fishing, kayaking, camping, back packing, etc). Please feel free to contact me via E-mail if you wish.

Thank you in advance,

Troy Gordon
Shingletown, Shasta County, CA.
Troy (Boondocks 4993)

"Indecisiveness is the key to flexibility!"
Panamint Charlie
Head Janitor

Re: Greetings!

Post by Panamint Charlie »

Right on Troy! Good to have you here.

There's a few riders here with a wealth of good info.
David_Bricker
PSR Fire Marshall
Rig: Gomer - '95 XJ, kind of.

Post by David_Bricker »

Welcome to the board, Troy!

We are friendly bunch, even though some of us give others of us a hard time. :-)

As Charlie says, we have a few riders on the board here, as may be able to give you some ideas. Be sure to post in the Trip Planning topic, and I'm sure you'll get some responses.

David Bricker / SYR
Boondocks 4993
Still Looking for Slim
Rig: CRF 450x, BD kit, IMS 4 gallon tank, Race Tech suspension

Post by Boondocks 4993 »

Thanks... still learning the ropes here... I found the right spot... cutting and pasting!

Troy
Troy (Boondocks 4993)

"Indecisiveness is the key to flexibility!"