Hello!

Stop by and say Hello.
D.A. Wright
Panamint Valley Miner Emeritus
Rig: 2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5

Post by D.A. Wright »

LarryW wrote:Looking out the window at Black Mountain right now...
So I did see you at the Mobil station in Big Pine this morning! I was riding with a friend and was coming down Crocker Street. A camo Blazer was at the gas pump and a tall thin man was just walking in. Wondered if that was you.
D.A. Wright
~When You Live in Nevada, "just down the road" is anywhere in the line of sight within the curvature of the earth.
D.A. Wright
Panamint Valley Miner Emeritus
Rig: 2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5

Post by D.A. Wright »

Fairlaner wrote:DA Wright: Thanks for your salt tram trip report ... it was quite informative.
Thank you. I have a lengthy page on the trail on my website HERE.
Fairlaner wrote:BTW we lived in Big Pine for 5 yrs before moving to Wilkerson Ranch where my folks still live.
I've lived in Big Pine since '94. I lived in June Lake 1974-1885 (working for Mono County), then moved to Wyoming. Went to work for Kerr-McGee, then transferred to Trona in '87. Moved to Ridgecrest in '92, then bought my home in Big Pine in '94. My heart has always been up here since I first started coming to the area with my family as a child in the '50s and '60s.

I love my place here in Big Pine, especially in the summer evenings when I can sit in my porch swing haning from one of my mulberry trees in the backyard and enjoy the view ...

D.A. Wright
~When You Live in Nevada, "just down the road" is anywhere in the line of sight within the curvature of the earth.